Thursday, June 17, 2010

I might be crafty...

Kimbo over at A Girl And A Glue Gun posted a fun little list titled, "You might be crafty if..."  Loved the list.  I relate.  I qualified under many of her items, though I am more prone to sewing than glue gunning. 

Remember the 17 projects?  I also still have red paint smudged on the front door from spraypainting the metal chairs.

To her list I might add this one:

You might be crafty if...

You VOLUNTEER to teach crafts at your daughter's Gymnastics camp in an un-air-conditioned gym in June in central FLORIDA during a week of record-setting high temperatures.

Excuse me - I have to go get the rest of my tie-dye supplies ready,  and check on the labels soaking off the recycled glass jars, then run to JoAnn's for more Mod Podge.

 Do you want to see "real"?  Here is my dining room table, sporting 2 sewing projects, a scrapbooking for a friend project, and the aforementioned Gym camp crafts supplies.


3 comments:

kim west said...

love it! my table has looked like numerous times! enjoy your heat...we are freezing in Idaho..my son keeps asking when summer is!!! good luck with all your fun crafts!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Have I ever mentioned that you might have ADD? Just kidding. Looks like you're having fun and enjoying your summer. Miss you!

K-Sue said...

Kimbo, a visit to Idaho sounds good about now.

SG, ummm...oh, look, there's a bird...now what were we talking about?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...