Tuesday, August 2, 2011

A Few Sounds Heard 'Round Our Household Recently

* Plock *
The sound of a full bottle of olive oil shattering on the kitchen floor
* Whooeet! Whooeet! * 
The sound of me whistling to call the kittycat. 
* Whooeet! Whooeet! * 
The sound of a mockingbird...um...calling the kittycat?  Lucky for the mockingbird, the kitty has learned to ignore us both.  A mockingbird in our yard once learned to mock our phone ringing.  Very entertaining.
* Thoomp!  Thoomp! Thoomp! *
The sound of a little gymnast practicing round-offs
* Thoomp! Thoomp! Thoomp! *
The sound of a little gymnast practicing back walk-overs - they are quieter than round-offs





This picture has no relation to the post above it, but I am just so happy to have rediscovered my camera, tucked into my crochet bag during Gymnastics camp, and wanted to show off what's left of my first 2 batches of bluberry jam.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

John and I were buying sugar free jam at the store and I told him of your blueberry jam today!

That is cute about the mockingbird!

Love to you all, Mildred

Anonymous said...

Hey, can we find another picture for "Mama and Daddy?"
P.B.

K-Sue said...

PB, that is the "other picture."

I'll see what I can do, but it ain't been purty since we hit the fifties :)

A Spoonful Of Sugar said...

Blueberry jam sounds delicious! Nothing beats homemade jam.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...