Monday, May 11, 2009

ICE - In Case of Emergency

Florida friends - we can now link our Driver's License numbers with 2 emergency contacts.

My friend Donna informed me that this can be done online, but I had to replace my 15-year-old DL this Spring, so I added my contacts in person. Donna's husband was in a terrible accident 2 years ago, and it took some time for emergency personnel to locate her. It would have made that afternoon easier for all involved if the emergency personnel could have accessed her cell phone number in a flash.

I also have in my phone and in my wallet several ICE (In Case if Emergency) contacts - not just my husband, (who could be in an accident with me) but friends who could come get Earthgirl until family arrived. I pray there will never be a need for them.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...