Wednesday, June 10, 2009

New and Improved

Must be my age, which is close to 50 - real close.That must be why I'd like things that work to just stay put. Stay the same. Rufuse to be new and improved.

My E-mail changed on me yesterday - not the gmail account attached to this blog, but the email I have used with the same address for about 13 years. Every now and then, I open it as usual and, "Ta da! Welcome to your new and improved Message Center!" I don't want changes in my Message Center; I just want to click in the same spot and have my inbox appear. I don't care if the "send" button is at the top or on a sidebar; I just want it to stay put.

Arlo & Janis - February 14, 2009What if, about once a month, you walked out to your regular US Mail and discovered that, "Ta da! Starting today, the little door opens on the side. Oh, and the little red flag is blue now, and pops out from the front."

After casting about, taking a lot of extra time just to open and respond to a single message, I saw a little, obscure box over to the side, "Click to return to Classic Email." Hurray! Aren't the classics always better?

3 comments:

crispy said...

I too am a classic kind of gal.

Anonymous said...

Thank goodness for the "classic" choice!

Becky Garrison said...

You are too funny!!! Mine did the same thing a while back, and I went back to the classic e-mail, too! Thanks for giving me a chuckle this morning! B.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...