Saturday, June 20, 2009

Please pray with us

Update: No news. Cloud cover continues to hamper search efforts. Pray with us that Mark (our nephew) will not lose heart, and that God would blow the clouds away for a while.


Our nephew is missing after a solo camping trip in Washington State. His car has been found, and searchers are hunting for him, but as of right now, cloud cover prevents helicopter use. Though he is missing from our perspective, we know that God knows where he is. Pray with us that God will sustain him, and that he will be found. Pray please for the brave searchers.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I continue to pray earnestly for your nephew. I pray that God will protect him until the searchers can find him. May God safely guide the searchers to him. God bless your family during this difficult time.

Anonymous said...

Yesterday I was reading the words to an old hymn (1787) based on Isaiah 43:1-7 HOW FIRM A FOUNDATION...Fear not, I am with thee, oh be not dismayed, For I am thy God and will still give thee aid; I'll strengthen thee, help thee, and cause thee to stand, Upheld by My righteous, omnipotent hand. I hope these words give you comfort tonight.

crispy said...

I have been praying since your first mentioned it. Praying that God is gracious in the situation. Praying that he has peace. Praying for safety and for the searchers. Praying the story ends happily.

Trusting that God is in control of every detail.

((((hugs))) and lots of love,

cris

MariZcreationZ said...

Saying prayers for your nephew that he is found safe!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...