Tuesday, May 25, 2010

a 'way too quick visit at the Peapod

Earthgirl has been friends with Tally and Tissy for about 5 years now.  In fact, they are 2 of her "8 best friends." When they moved so far away from here, we feared that the friendship might fade away.  I remember goodbye tears.  If I dwell on it too long, I'll have some goodbye tears right now.  We are thrilled that the friendship has continued to blossom, even at a great distance.

2006

This year Tally and Tissy gained 2 new brothers.  Now Earthgirl has 2 new friends.  Last week we got to stop in for an afternoon at the Peapod, and got to meet the boys.

We love them, of course.  What blessings!

Tate even played tractors with Mr. Pluto Boy

Did not notice that sippy cup when I took the picture. I was lovin' those smiles.


Notice anything funny in this picture?  Look closely...

Is Ty trying to snitch a cracker?


4 comments:

Becky Garrison said...

How sweet!

K, I don't have a recipe for the ice cream! I have one of the krups counter top makers that you freeze the canister. I used cream of coconut, half and half, sugar, canned crushed pineapple, drained, vanilla extract and coconut extract. And that's what I used because that was what I had! :o) I think it needed more pineapple and some coconut, but it sure was good anyway!

Anonymous said...

How wonderful! I didn't even realize you guys had gone on a roadtrip! Now that co-op is over, I'm completely out of touch! I'm so thankful that you were able to meet the new brothers and got to spend some time with the Peapod. How can you not love that smile!

suzitee said...

Oh, those smiles are just gorgeous! True frienships can survive all sorts of things...and I'm so glad yours has! Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment...it means I can visit you back :)

crispy said...

Oh my goodness...look at how little the girls look!!!!! My how they have changed. Thanks for taking the time to come and visit. It is always a treat to spend time with you all.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...